in Support of Jacqueline
Please Support Me as I fundraise for the Humane Rescue Alliance
For those of you who know me, you know what a large part of my life the Humane Rescue Alliance has been. As a volunteer, former employee and dog foster, I have witnessed first-hand how hard HRA works to save as many animals as they can. My own HRA alum, Dani, was one of the thousands of animals that was saved through their work, and I will always be grateful to them for bringing her into my life.That is why Dani and I recently accepted the invitation to fundraise for the Fashion for Paws (F4P) 12th Annual Runway Show being held May 5, 2018.
To put some of their numbers in perspective:
In 2017, the Humane Rescue Alliance:
- Field Officers responded to more than 15,000 calls for help
- Medical team served more than 20,000 animals
- Built families through more than 4,750 adoptions
- Performed nearly 7,000 low-cost spay/neuter surgeries
- CatNiPP (Cat Neighborhood Partnership Program) sterilized 1,200 feral/community cats
- Reached 2,100 young people through the Humane Education program
Please help me make a difference in our community by supporting me in the Fashion for Paws Runway Show. Click on either of the bright pink buttons above to make a contribution toward my campaign. You can donate directly or purchase tickets/tables to the event. Every dollar counts! On behalf of all of the homeless animals in the care of HRA, thank you for your support!
To mail a donation (checks), send to:
Humane Rescue Alliance
Attn: Fashion for Paws
71 Oglethorpe St NW
Washington, DC 20011
Make all checks payable to HUMANE RESCUE ALLIANCE
** Checks MUST include my name in the memo line on your check **
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.