Thank you for visiting my page to benefit Humane Rescue Alliance!
I am thrilled to announce that I accepted an invitation to fundraise for the Fashion for Paws (F4P) 12th Annual Runway Show on May 5, 2018!
F4P is a fun and unique fundraising gala oganized to benefit the Humane Rescue Alliance (HRA). With your help, I am aiming to raise at least $7,000 by April 27, 2018, and your support will go a long way!
Through their broad range of work, HRA provides programs and services to over 60,000 animals annually, much of which is funded by generous donors like you. For a snapshot of HRA's work, check out what they accomplished in 2017:
- HRA Field Officers responded to more than 15,000 calls for help.
- HRA's medical team served more than 20,000 animals.
- HRA built families through more than 4,750 adoptions.
- HRA performed nearly 7,000 low-cost spay/neuter surgeries.
- HRA's CatNiPP (Cat Neighborhood Partnership Program) sterilized 1,200 feral/community cats.
- HRA reached 2,100 young people through the Humane Education program.
Would you consider making a donation to support my funraising goal in support of HRA?
To contribute to my fundraising campaign you can either click on the bright pink buttons, contribute directly, or purchase tickets/tables to the event to be part of the fun night on May, 5, 2018!
On behalf of all of the homeless animals in HRA's unconditional, loving care, thank you for your support!
Amanda (and Meeka)
To mail a donation (checks), send to:
Humane Rescue Alliance
Attn: Fashion for Paws
71 Oglethorpe St NW
Washington, DC 20011
Make all checks payable to HUMANE RESCUE ALLIANCE
**Checks MUST include MY NAME in the memo line on your check so that my fundraising campaign receives credit for your contribution.**
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.