Saturday, April 8, 2017 | 7:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
7:00 p.m. VIP Reception for Sponsors, Table Buyers, VIP Tickets ONLY
8:00 p.m. Doors open - all guests arrive
This event is for ages 21+
Grand Hyatt Washington | 1000 H St NW | Washington, DC
Attire: Cocktail | Ample Surrounding Parking or Cash Valet | Metro Center metro stop
Attendee Check List:
- There are no physical tickets to F4P. All guest names MUST be on the guest list in order to enter the event. All guests will check-in upon arrival to receive an entry wristband. Please be sure you have submitted ALL names for your tickets by 5:00 p.m. March 31 to RSVP@humanerescuealliance.org. Due to security guidelines, guests whose names are not on the check-in list will not be permitted into the event. Valid ID required/must be 21+.
- All ticket sales CLOSE on April 7 at noon.
- Guests must be 21+ years of age to attend. Valid I.D. to enter.
- Donations and tickets are non-transferable.
- All purchases/donations are non-refundable.
- Donations cannot be later credited toward ticket purchases.
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED to attend this event.
- DOORS OPEN AT 8:00 p.m. for all General Admission ticket holders. Guests must be 21+ years of age to attend. Valid I.D. to enter.
- Sponsors/Table Guests/VIP Tickets: All sponsor guests, table guests, and VIP ticket holders are invited to attend the VIP Reception starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Dinner will be served to all tables at 8:00 p.m. Please be sure all table guests are seated by 8:00 p.m. to enjoy their dinner.
- RUNWAY SHOW will begin at 9:15 p.m. The event ends at 12:00 a.m.
- TRANSPORTATION:There will be cash valet parking available at the hotel and there is ample parking available at multiple garages surrounding the hotel, including CityCenterDC across the street. We recommend using the metro or taxi/Uber. This event is all open bar so please if you plan to drink, call for a taxi or use the metro (Metro Center metro stop is located INSIDE the hotel).
Photos by Rich Kessler